The following are the minimum system requirements needed to use Read Live on your computer.
Operating System Support
- Windows 7 and higher
- Mac OS X 10.7 and higher
- Chrome OS
- Google Chrome versions 17 and higher (recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox versions 14 and higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 9 and higher
- Apple Safari versions 6 and higher (Mac OS only)
- 512 Kbps and faster (Dial-up connection is not supported.)
- Ability to play audio (headphones preferred)
- Requires Read Naturally Live iPad app
Download from the iTunes App Store
- Requires Read Naturally Live subscription
- Requires iOS 6 or later (supported on iPad 2 and higher)
- Requires Internet connection, 512 Kbps or faster
- Headphones recommended for audio support
To check your system requirements when you have a Read Live account:
- On the Welcome to Read Live screen, click Check System Requirements.
- Under Speaker Test, click Click here.
- If you can hear the audio, click Yes. If you cannot hear the audio, click No.
- Under Meets Requirement, look to see if any requirements have not been met. If you have requirements that have not been met, click Display system requirements for Read Live to determine what changes need to be made.
- Once you have resolved the requirements, you must close the System Requirements window and reopen it from the Welcome to Read Live screen by clicking Check System Requirements to check the requirements again.