Webinar Video: Read Naturally Live: Beyond the basics
Presented February 23, 2016 by Karen Hunter, Read Naturally Educational Consultant.
Keeping students challenged is critical to making progress in Read Naturally Live. We know that students make the most progress when they are challenged—but not frustrated. By looking at the data, you can monitor each student’s performance and make instructional decisions that will maximize each student’s progress.
Handout for this webinar
Read Naturally Live Students At-a-Glance Report
Read Naturally Live Fidelity Checklists
View this webinar recording to understand:
- Why it’s critical to keep students challenged.
- How to generate a Students At-a-Glance report and analyze the data.
- How to determine when a student’s level and goal are appropriate and when a student’s level or goal should be adjusted.
- How to differentiate instruction by customizing the story options for specific students or groups.
- How to support and motivate students who have low comprehension scores.
60 minutes (includes Q&A)
- Classroom teachers
- Reading specialists
- Title I teachers
- Special education and RTI teachers
- Curriculum specialists
Contact Read Naturally