Webcast Video: Read Naturally & Response to Intervention
Learn how Read Naturally assessments provide the necessary data for decision-making in an RTI model, and how Read Naturally programs can be used as practice for students served in Tier 1 and as effective interventions with students served in Tier 2 and Tier 3 in an RTI model.
Download the handouts for this webcast
Topics in This Webcast
- How Read Naturally assessment tools for benchmark assessment and progress monitoring are used in schools to provide data for decision-making in an RTI model.
- How Read Naturally intervention materials are used in schools to reinforce instruction for students served in Tier 1 and as interventions for students served in Tier 2 and Tier 3.
- How Read Naturally interventions fit within the context of your core curriculum in an RTI model.
- Read Naturally ME and SE to build fluency
- Read Naturally GATE for early readers to teach decoding and build fluency
- One Minute Reader for home or school to build fluency
- Read Naturally Word Warm-ups to build automaticity in decoding
- What your school or classroom needs to successfully implement the assessments and programs.
- How support services, training options, and other Read Naturally tools can ensure the effectiveness of the assessments and programs when used in an RTI model.
What this presentation covers:
- Read Naturally offers reading fluency benchmark and progress monitoring assessments for 1st through 8th grades.
- Read Naturally offers materials to develop reading fluency and automaticity in decoding for 1st through 8th grade levels.
- Read Naturally offers a fluency program designed to be used at home.
And what it doesn't cover:
- Read Naturally does not address math or other subject areas.
- Read Naturally does not specifically address high school, however
- Read Naturally Progress Monitor can be used with high school students still reading at or below 8th grade level.
- High school students who still need reading fluency intervention at 1st through 8th grade levels use the Read Naturally program