What are the advantages of the network version of Read Naturally SE over the stand-alone version?
The network version of Read Naturally SE has the following advantages over the stand-alone version:
- Data is stored in a central location, making it easier to back up.
- Students do not need to have a CD in the computer in order to read the stories.
- Management reports can be run from any workstation that has Read Naturally SE installed.
- Students and teachers need to be entered only once instead of on each computer.
- Students can use any computer that has Read Naturally SE installed, instead of having to use the same computer they used before.
- The network version is more economical for multiple students.