Read Naturally Strategy
View a Web-Based Overview of the Read Naturally Strategy!
If your school or district is thinking about using Read Naturally, sign up now for one of these free, no obligation information sessions. You'll have an opportunity to learn how students and teachers use the program. Watch and listen from the comfort of your own classroom or office.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone considering or involved in the selection of Read Naturally materials as a fluency solution for your classroom, school, or district.
- Reading specialists
- Classroom and special education teachers
- Technology coordinators and directors
- Principals and assistant principals
What Will You Learn?
- How the Read Naturally strategy of teacher modeling, repeated reading, and progress monitoring is used by schools across the country.
- Why the Read Naturally strategy is so motivating for struggling readers.
- What your school or classroom needs to successfully implement the program.
- How support services, training options, and other Read Naturally tools can ensure the effectiveness of the program.
To participate, all that's required is a Mac or Windows PC with access to a high-speed Internet connection. You view the presentation with your web browser, so you are not required to have any special software. Live webcasts also require a telephone for interacting with the presenter.
To View a Webcast Recording
To Schedule a Live, Private Webcast
- Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call Read Naturally Customer Service at 800.788.4085.