Read Live Hands-On Training Workbook
Gain Hands-On Experience with Read Live and Earn Continuing Education Credits*
The new Read Live Hands-On Training Workbook is a convenient and affordable training option for teachers who want to get the most out of Read Live. It features a step-by-step, fully illustrated workbook along with access to Read Live training software and accompanying videos that illustrate the tasks and training concepts.
The exercises in the workbook will guide you through:
- Enrolling students in Read Live, assigning licenses to students, and working efficiently using groups.
- Conducting benchmark assessments to help identify which students need a fluency intervention.
- Placing students in the appropriate series, level, and goal to begin working in Read Naturally Live.
- Coaching students to efficiently work in the program.
- Customizing program options to maximize progress for each student.
- Creating reports to help you monitor student progress.
This hands-on training will ensure that you are comfortable with the major features of Read Live before you use it in the classroom. Step-by-step instructions lead you through the exercises on your computer.
Purchase individually or save with multi-book packs!
|10-pack||$399.00 — SAVE 18%|
|20-pack||$599.00 — SAVE 39%|
*Read Naturally offers a Certificate of Completion for educators who complete the Read Live Hands-On Training. The Certificate of Completion itemizes the content of the course and the number of hours spent completing the training.