Learn more about the Read Naturally's programs and tools through Read Naturally's professional development, webcasts, and conference appearances.
To help you grow as an educator and make the most of Read Naturally's programs and tools, we offer the following professional development options.
- Read Naturally Full-Day Seminars: Gain a thorough understanding of the Read Naturally program and its basis in fluency research. Learn how to set up a new program or maximize the benefits of an existing program.
- Train the Trainer: Build capacity for professional development in your district or service center by sending one or more staff members to our Train the Trainer workshop.
- District/Service Center Training: Arrange to have a Read Naturally trainer come to your school or education service center to present a Read Naturally Seminar for your staff.
For information about self-study professional development options, see the professional development overview page.
Read Naturally Webcasts
Geared towards individuals with little or no exposure to Read Naturally’s products, these free online presentations provide 30- to 45-minute overviews of Read Naturally's programs and tools and other key topics. Our live webcasts give you a chance to connect with Read Naturally experts and ask your own questions after the presentations. Topics include:
- Read Naturally and Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Read Naturally strategy
- Read Naturally Software Edition
- Word Warm-ups phonics and decoding program
- Take Aim! at Vocabulary
- Fluency assessment with RFBA and RFPM
- One Minute Reader home reading program
- Read Naturally case study
Read Naturally is a frequent presenter and exhibitor at education conferences throughout North America. Presenters include Read Naturally experts and nationally recognized educators who have successfully implemented our programs.